Thursday, October 1, 2009

Another Tired Day

James stayed home from work again today. He is very uncomfortable and not feeling well. He is exceptionally tired and stayed in bed much of the day. I spoke with his sister, Liz, tonight. Her husband has also had lymphoma. They reminded us that James' blood count is at its lowest day 6 after chemo and that that is likely the reason he is so tired and not feeling well.
My mom was able to take the kids for part of the day so I could help James. Someone brought dinner again tonight. James had more of an appetite tonight. There have been few nights that we have had to worry about making dinner. We just can't thank everyone enough for all you are doing (or have offered to do) to help our family.
I think we are in a regrouping phase and hoping for a few more good moments than bad in the days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment