Sunday, January 30, 2011
Ava
Ava is two! We celebrated her birthday right before Christmas. She loves opening presents. She fortunately mastered the skill just in time for Christmas. She keeps us laughing all the time. Throughout December she would be playing with toys or just talking to herself and say "Santa Clause is coming to town." It just so happened that she decided to start talking. All that worrying and, well, it is clear now that she just didn't feel like talking. She talks in 4-5 word sentences a lot now. She has decided to start potty-training herself. When it is time to change her diaper, she yells "potty first." She goes almost every time. She loves people and always demands a hug and a kiss before they leave. As her mom, I'm not always so lucky. I'll ask for a kiss and she will come up and put a little more teeth into her kiss. She pulls away and says bite, bite. I guess she is wanting me to be grateful that I didn't get bitten. We just love her. She and Adalyn are loving being sisters. They frequently hold hands across the back seat when they are sitting in their car seats. We love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment